Throwback...Monday?

These long lost pictures were from a prom shoot I did in the spring of 2013. 

Yes, I realize that this is January of 2014, but who's counting, eh?

Anyways, since I'm a big college kid now (if THAT'S not scary, I don't know what is) I haven't had much time to post any of the work I've done.  But, since I'm still on break, I hope to be able to post some of my other photos I've done.  Gotta build that portfolio, right? 

Now, I don't often discuss the details concerning how these photographs are obtained, but this first photo has a very interesting story behind it.  This was the first CLIENT photo that I took using the Brenizer method (which is referred to multiple times in previous posts).  I was a little nervous to do this, being that if everything is not manually adjusted, the image will NOT turn out very pretty in Photoshop.  However, in my humble opinion, I think it turned out alright, especially since the Photoshop process took several hours.  I had to remove people in the background (as a general rule, steer clear of public parks on the evening of a dance. It's pretty chaotic.), create new grass in places, and completely reconstruct part of the bridge.  While this was all very tiring to do, I did enjoy it and I hope to improve with even more practice.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author