Vintage Black and White Shoot

The inspiration for this shoot initially came from downloading a free Photoshop action from the internet.

I know that some people may think that using actions is "cheating," but I like to think of it as cleverly using your resources to save a lot of time (so, basically...cheating).  Having said that, when I saw this action, which turns photos into the most gorgeous creamy/dreamy black and white, I knew I was going to have to find a way to use it.  That is how these vintage-esque pictures were born.

Also, a special thanks to the lovely model Rebecca for putting up with this shoot, though she is probably used to me having her do weird things for pictures anyways...

You can snag this Photoshop action for free in a set of four from Alex Beadon Photography when you enter your email to receive Photoshop tutorials.

Hair and makeup for the shoot was done my myself. 





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author