First (somewhat poor) attempts at using the Brenizer Method

I LOVE the Brenizer method.

I think it's the bokeh.  Yeah, it's definitely the bokeh.

If you have no idea what I'm talking about (which there is a good chance that you don't, but, in my opinion, you certainly should), you can head to Ryan Brenizer's website to see some examples of his amazing work.  Basically, the Brenizer method involves taking a series of very close photos of the subject and then stitching them together to achieve a super intense depth of field and crispness, which just makes the picture look awesome.  The following photos are what I salvaged from the first few attempts at this method, which I hope to improve when I actually get some spare time.  I don't even know if these are worth posting, but eh, it's worth a shot. And kudos to my brother for being the model, because everyone knows how annoying it is when your older sister is always nagging you to participate in a photoshoot (in my defense he was perfectly willing to participate even though he quickly retreated back to his video games immediately after I said he was finished).



If you are curious, here is a link to a video where Ryan explains how to take those awesome pictures:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UsMnRxmeJ74


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author