AARF Shoot

Warning: Cute dogs ahead!

Okay, now that you have warned, I should probably explain the meaning of this post.

Last fall (shhh, let's pretend I'm not uploading this in March...I'm busy, okay?), I had the privilege of working with AARF (Ashland Animal Rescue Fund) to take some adoption photos for the wonderful dogs they have there.  This was an amazing experience and it was so fun to take pictures of these cuties. I must admit, it was slightly difficult at times, being that dogs don't exactly understand the meaning of, "okay, I just need you to look at the camera and not move for at least five seconds."  Other than having to chase them around with a camera, several of the photos turned out pretty well.  Below are just a few of my favorites (which was hard to narrow down because they were all so cute).  Enjoy!







1 comments:

  1. I love this blog! And now that it has a dog, I love it even more!!

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author