Black and White Flowers

Flowers inspire me.

Okay, now if that wasn't cheesy, I don't know what is.

But it's true.  They are one of God's amazing beauties of life that provide not only a source of awe for us humans, but are also needed by various organisms that roam the earth.  Therefore, it would only make sense to attempt to capture their true beauty in a photograph.  You will notice these are in black in white.  This is because not only do I love black and white (I seriously think I have a problem) but also because this allows us to focus more on the shape and texture that is a flower rather than simply the color (these were yellow, if you were wondering).  Because sometimes when things are lacking color, they reveal to us a whole new aspect of the object.

Woah.  Deep. (Not really).

And they're just pretty.  And really easy to take pictures of.










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered by Blogger.
 

Flickr Photostream

Twitter Updates

Meet The Author